Monday, August 12, 2013

I know this is my first post EVER so I'll make it about a humiliating experience. That's how good my logic is.

In the Computer Science Lab.......

Sir Tom: Okay, blah blah blah (di ko na kasi maalala yung exact words ni Sir)

Me: *yawn *eyes closing, words in one ear, out the other, *yawn ulit

Sir Tom: Now, I would understand if some of you will stand up and shake yourselves around in order to stay awake because it means you are fighting back sleep in order to listen.

Me: *hindi naman ginawa, makakatulog na

Me: *biglang nakatulog ng hindi namamalayan

Sir Tom: blah blah blah, Oh! Tingnan ninyo si Feni, ganito na yung mukha




Me: Nice, nice..... palakpakan ang sarili

Lesson: Masarap matulog sa Com. Sci. but with every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. Nganga! hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment